Virtual or face-to-face all talks draw on my rich, varied knowledge and experience gained by working across different sectors, markets and technologies in product, business, talent and career development.
Each one is designed to be accessible and thought-provoking; encouraging action and positive change by putting the audience firmly at the heart.
Talks are tailored to your audience and programme or event objectives.
Popular themes include:
- Innovating Your Career: Harnessing the power and energy of change to achieve career success in unpredictable times
- Portable Personal Power: Achieving success by breaking the constraints of traditional power
- Learning to Thrive: Enabling personal and professional success through lifelong learning
- Being Bold. Being Brave: Harnessing an entrepreneurial mindset to embrace change
- The Rise of the Career Adventurer: Taking a fresh perspective on talent and future skills
- Nurturing Your Knowledge Engine: Investing in science and engineering talent today and tomorrow
- Organisations Have Personalities Too: Exploring the importance of organisational and workplace culture on your career adventure
- Extending Your REACH: Digging deeper into confident communication and building rapport
- Networking For Success: Building your network through positive connections and human conversations
- Creatively Together: Digging deeper into creative thinking, creative confidence and innovation
See me in action at TEDxDorking…
“I would absolutely recommend Elaine. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious. Participants walk away feeling valued and like they can take on the world!”
“Elaine showed that the creative thinking and innovation so crucial in a PhD are invaluable in a wider industry setting. Her approach encouraged participants to step outside their ‘traditional comfort zone’ and explore“.
“Elaine is great at challenging you to see situations from several angles and at encouraging you to think of new ideas”.
“Elaine helps you discover your potential to work anywhere”
Always happy to talk about talks 🙂 and careers. Let’s get the conversation started