I was commissioned by a multi-national technology organisation to design and deliver a series of masterclasses for groups of Directors from their emerging markets partner organisations. Innovation: A Business and Leadership Guide, formed part of their Future Forum programme.
Cultural and Business Diversity
Participants came from businesses of varying size, different cultures and were commercially-focused. The sessions were designed to take in to account their diverse leadership, cultural and business backgrounds. Content was practical, thought-provoking and enabled interaction amongst participants.
The session was designed to enable participants to:
- Explore innovation and creativity in a new way
- Gain a fresh perspective on the leadership and business challenges
- Develop and apply creative thinking in roles of business leaders
Benefits for Participants
The content and format of the session enabled participants to:
- Explore innovation; connecting its role in and impact on their personal business context
- Invest in agile thinking needed in a dynamic changing global business environment
- Develop their creative thinking skills and inspire others to do the same
“Thank you for inspiring us”
“Best session I have been to for a long time”
“I now have ideas of how to work better with my senior team and partners”