I was commissioned by a Director of Marketing from a global blue-chip tech company to design and deliver a series of masterclass to inspire and assist their newly formed multi-site team with their upcoming business planning process.
The aim was to spark new ideas and enable them to look beyond the everyday as well as enable them to work together collaboratively and creatively. The masterclass was designed to be accessible for all participants regardless of role, experience or seniority.
The session enabled participants to:
- Harness, develop & apply creative thinking at work
- Explore creativity in a way they may not have done before
- Practice thinking differently; building creative confidence
Benefits for Participants
The content and format of the session enabled participants to:
- Develop their own creativity and help others do the same
- Access tools and techniques for use in real workplace situations
- Improve communication, collaborative and decision-making skills
…after being asked what they were going to differently following the masterclass
“I’m going to work on my creativity confidence and not restrict myself by thinking I’m not creative”
“Take time to consider external influence on my creative thinking”
“Step / speak out of my comfort zone more”