These Rules and Terms apply to Re-energise 21 and all the associated applications for a funded Re-energise 21 membership of the Re-energising Your Career Hub.
- Only one application per person is allowed.
- Submission must be via the online application form.
- Your application must be written in English.
- An application cannot be submitted on someone else’s behalf.
- There are a maximum of 21 funded membership places available.
- The closing date for applications is 11.59pm BST on 11 August 2021.
- Once the 21-day application period has ended, the two reviewers, Dr Elaine Hickmott and Martin Smithers, Founders of the Re-energising Your Career Hub, will assess the applications.
- Reviewers are looking for thoughtful, engaging applications which enable them to get to know each applicant and why they wish to be part of the Re-energising Your Career Hub.
- Each reviewer will assess applications individually and score each ‘Part’ of the application out of 10. The applications will then be discussed and reviewers’ scores combined.
- The reviewers’ decision is final.
- No feedback on applications will be given to unsuccessful applicants.
- All applicants will be notified on 16 August 2021 regarding the success of their application.
- Successful applicants will receive a link via email giving them special access to 3-years free membership of the Re-energising Your Career Hub.
- The free access link sent to successful applicants will remain valid for 21 days from the date it is emailed.
- The Re-energise 21 special free membership of the Hub:
- is non-transferrable.
- does not include access to any other current or future paid-for products / services.
- cannot be exchanged for money or any other services/products.
We take your data privacy seriously and will NEVER share your information with third parties.
- Your application will be treated as private and confidential.
- The names of the successful applicants will NOT be shared with anyone outside of the Re-energise 21 team.
- Your contact information will be used to contact you regarding the outcome of Re-energise 21, to administer your application and to liaise with successful applicants regarding Re-energising Your Career membership.
- We may contact unsuccessful applicants with special membership offers.
- We will hold your Re-energise 21 contact information for a maximum of 9 months.
If you have any questions regarding Re-energise 21 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org